Here are some programs I have worked on in the past:
- Minerva AI (2023) - A classroom simulation tool for educators.
- Zipcall (2020) - A peer-to-peer browser video calling platform with unmatched video quality
and latency. It has 2.8k stars on GitHub and boasts 100k active users. I contributed by adding support for group
- Kafka NLP (2020) - An NLP framework for iOS that includes POS
tagging and Dependency Parsing, implemented using CoreML.
- Questo AI (2016-2019) - An AI study assistant that dynamically generates comprehension
quizzes based on textbooks and websites.
- Photonify (2017) - An iOS camera app that suggests better compositions in
- Photography (2014-Present)
- Hequals (2017) - An automatic human resource allocator aiming to
eliminate any form of discrimination in the tech world by making decisions based solely on skills.
- Komme (2015) - A virtual navigation game where players find ways to reach
- RealAR - I created a prototype iOS
framework for creating a shared AR environment between multiple devices using sockets. However, Apple later included a
similar feature in their ARKit for iOS12 in June.
- Kobun Annotator (2020) - A tool for the visual annotation of Kobun
(Classical Japanese) texts.
- Kanji Frequency (2018) - A project visualizing and ordering kanjis
based on their frequency in the Japanese corpus of Wikipedia.